1. How long will it take to get a reply after we send you an inquiry?
We will reply to you within 12 hours after receiving the inquiry on working days.
2. Are you a direct manufacturer or a trading company?
3. What products can you provide?
We mainly provide laser processing technology, high temperature alloy materials, repair equipment research and development, repair technology consultation and transfer.
4. What application areas do your products mainly involve?
Our products cover almost every field: aerospace, petrochemical, shipbuilding, machinery, construction, electric power, electromechanical, metallurgy and other industries.
5. Can you make customized products?
Yes, we customize the micro-arc deposition equipment according to customer requirements
6. What is the production capacity of your company?
We have 5 major technical systems, which can meet the requirements of different customers.
7. How many employees does your company have, and how many are technicians?
The company has a total of 32 employees, including 12 professional and technical personnel.
8. How does your company ensure product quality?
First of all, we have strict process requirements, and there will be corresponding inspections after each process. For the final products, we will do 100% full inspection according to customer requirements and inspection standards;Then, we have the most advanced and complete top testing equipment in the industry: hardness tester, metallographic microscope, X-ray flaw detector (outsourced), magnetic particle flaw detector, ultrasonic flaw detector. At the same time, it can ensure that customers can meet all-round testing requirements of materials such as metal properties, non-destructive testing, and high-precision geometric dimension testing.
9. What is the payment method?
When quoting, we will confirm the transaction method with you, FOB, CIF, CNF or other methods. When mass production, we generally pay 30% in advance, and then pay the balance according to the bill of lading. Most of our payment methods are T/T, of course L/C can also be accepted.
10. How will the goods be delivered to the customer?